Skip to main content
  I will create relaxing rain thunder videos with soft piano music on   Fiverr.com Please message me on fiverr, before placing your order:)⚠️ I can make custom videos order for you as well. I will do amazing raining,meditation, yoga, sleep, healing,thunder etc relaxing music.You will be able to use it anywhere you want or post on social media including youtube. What you will get in this gig- ✔Will Be Using High Quality WAV Format Music ✔ Add 100% copyright free Footage (rain,sunset,night raining, Ocean, sky, trees and rainstorm,nature). ✔Add Copyright free music for YouTube and other social media platforms. ✔Short or long duration( on your choice) ✔can make rainstorm thunder if you want. ✔Exclusive Music For Meditation  1-10 hour Loop. *All type of nature videos for example meditation, sleep, yoga, rain, abundance, subliminal videos etc! *Super fast delivery! I've made this type of for my own YT channel, so don't worry. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME‼ ORDER NOW ‼‼ Click on the link to

Mishu Sabbir (OST of Stadium) - Takla Re song Lyrics


Takla Re - Sarowar Kainat Chowdhury , G.M Ashraf & Shubhro Raha Lyrics

Singer Sarowar Kainat Chowdhury , G.M Ashraf & Shubhro Raha
Singer Kajal Arefin Ome
Music Mishu sabir, Chashi Alam, Ziaul Hauqe Polash, Marzuk Russell
Song Writer Sarowar Kainat Chowdhury , G.M Ashraf & Shubhro Raha

টাক টাটাক টাক টাকলা রে
মেইন রোডে গিয়ে বাস্তবে
দাড়াতে গিয়ে দেখি সে যে পাশে
আমায় দেখে মুসকি হাসে
হেল্পার হবো তার মনের বাসে
খালি টান দিবো গাড়ি আমি ভ্রুম রুম
প্রেম নেশায় চোখ দুুুটি ঘুম ঘুম
এটাতে বৃস্টিতে দেখি সব ঝুম ঝুম
মনে প্রেমের ভিট টা বাজে বুম বা বুম্বুম
গরম লাগে আমার দুপুুরে
শিহরিত তুমার নুপুরে
ঝাপ দিবো আমি প্রেমের পুকুরে
কিন্তু ডুববো না
ও মেয়ে কাছে এসো না আমায় ভালোবাসো না
এ মন টাকে এভাবে নিয়ে উড়াল দিও না রে
ভাইয়ার বাতাসে চুল নরে না
স্টেডিয়াম টা বড়ে না
ডাক্তার কবিরাজ কিছুতে কাজ করে না
অ মেয়ে কাছে আসোনা আমাায় ভালো বাসোনা

Takla Re (টাকলা রে) o Meye kache Asona Natok Song lyrics in English:-

Tatak Tak Takla Re Tak Takla Re
Main Road e giye bastobe
Darate giye dekhi se je pashe
Amay dekhe muchki hase
Helper hobo tar mone base
Khali Tan dibo gari ami brom-room
Prem neshay cokh duti gum ghum
Etate bristite dekhi sob jhum jum
Mone premer bit ta baje boom bom
Gorom lage amar dupure
Sihorito tomar nupure
Jap dibo ami premer pukure
Kinto dobbo na
O meye kache eshona amay valobasona
E mon take ebabe niye ural dio na
Vaiyar batashe chul nore na
Stadium ta bore na
Doctor kobiraj kichu te kaj kore na.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Legend- Wild song Lyrics

  Wild - Jhon Legend Lyrics Singer Jhon Legend Singer TMS & Raphael Saadiq Song Writer Roman's, Jack Torry, Jhon Legend, Ben Kohn, Peter Kelleher & Tom Barnes I just bought а new cаr One where the top goes down So we cаn see the stаrs I wаnnа tаke you so fаr Out pаst the Sаturn rings And into my heаrt I wаnnа drive you Wild, wild, wild I wаnnа love you For miles аnd miles We cаn go slow We don't need to rush I'll tаke the wheel, mаke you feel every touch I wаnnа drive you Wild, wild, wild Lаy on the pаssenger's side Tell me how fаst you wаnt? We'll get there tonight Oh, oh, oh, fire You set me on fire I sweаr you're the only one I'd tаke on this ride I wаnnа drive you Wild, wild, wild I wаnnа love you For miles аnd miles We cаn go slow We don't need to rush I'll tаke the wheel, mаke you feel every touch I wаnnа drive you Wild, wild, wild Yeаh Wаnnа love you, wаnnа touch you, wаnnа driv